Corsair Hydro H105 Mounting Bracket

So I have managed to *slightly* mess up my installation of the Corsair Hydro H105 water cooling, and thereby I have broken the mounting bracket. I was just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to get a brand new one (backplate, retention ring, screws and all)? Not even the largest company in Norway dealing computer hardware sells them... I have looked on eBay and Amazon, but couldn't find it.

Quote me in replies so I see them.

How can you break this thing, its like idiot save.... Maybe ask Corsair Support....

The screws went in at a slight angle, so they are stuck, and I am planning to upgrade my mobo, so I have to remove it sooner or later. Looks like I have to comtact Corsair, but it seems weird that they don't sell them, they already sell the mounting bracket for the H40/H50/H70 coolers...

They never even sold it... I might just buy the entire thing new or buy the H110 instead

Wouldnt do that to be honest... maybe you can find a broken h105 on ebay (like broken pump, rad or tubing) and use that mounting hardware

Can't find any broken ones although Corsair DOES sell the mounting bracket on Amazon, they just don't ship to Norway