When TV Shows pretend to know about video games

zappian

well I may kill myself

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

lol, redchan.it is a website now xD

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I've been gaming for 20 years, and I have never witness actual hatred for women in games. Whenever I did see it, it was in good sport or meant as a joke. Like "there are no girls allowed on the intertnet", or comments that are hurled at women IRL aswell. Never any hateful, mysoginistic stuff. Men are way worse to eachother than they're to women. So either it's fabricated, or I've not been playing the games these people apparently have.

I think the majority would like to see more female companions online, most girls just aren't interested in gaming. So it will remain a cockfest for all eternity.

sadly i have seen it a lot and have banned people from my counter strike servers for verbally attacking and threatening the female members of or community

Well my gf at the time got alot of shit (this is on 360 and xbox one Australia and NewZealand) she would get called slut, fat, ugly told to come over to there house and do shit with them etc it wasn't it all the time but it wasn't necessarily rare. and just girls that are friends also get this and ive been playing for about 8 years.

Ya sounds like what i have seen happen in my counter strike servers which was a instant ban if any moderator saw it(almost every female member of my community was an admin). I have known a few people that refuse to talk on the the mic in game and used names that would not tip you to them being female

sadly i have seen it a lot and have banned people from my counter strike servers for verbally attacking and threatening the female members of or community

Ya sounds like what i have seen happen in my counter strike servers which was a instant ban if any moderator saw it(almost every female member of my community was an admin). I have known a few people that refuse to talk on the the mic in game and used names that would not tip you to them being female

Yea well she didn't like talking in the first place and she wasn't even talking most of the time, it's just when she killed them they would abuse the shit out of her and then when we got into the lobby they would start even more.

This was on COD btw. i dunno, it's just messed up that they feel the need to abuse someone just because there female. It's such a cheap shot kinda like how you don't hit a girl coz there weaker and much smaller and obv because its a girl, but the same thing goes with this. Girls are a ton more sensitive than guys and they know this and exploit it, which is f*cked up and the stuff they said to her they don't say anywhere near as bad to guys or even at guys at all.

Times like that i wish i could of grabbed them through the screen and gutter stomped them coz i know they would bitch it if it was real life. The one thing i hate about the internet, is it makes people who wouldn't do anything think there king shit and say anything they want. Like they don't know what someone has been through and if you say something it could bring up something they don't want to think about, but nope they just think oh its the internet no one has feelings or bad memories and no one can kick my head in because im behind a screen -_-

What would be awesome is if they made a game where u had to type in your address before you could play so if an admin caught u saying shit they could post the address on the screen. I bet you most of them would stop there shit then lol

Edit: sorry for the rant lol got a bit carried away :S 

Wait, so if people did this because of Women in gaming....then I wanna see the Console/PC war, by this logic there would be an all out war...

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Wait, so if people did this because of Women in gaming....then I wanna see the Console/PC war, by this logic there would be an all out war...

no that doesn't get media attention so it would not happen unless it was something like southpark doing it

no that doesn't get media attention so it would not happen unless it was something like southpark doing it

I'm just saying by that logic, like if that were reality.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

The episode, it was on this season, of the mentalist with the car boosting family. The son was playing Far Cry 3, with a PS4 controller. Also, they tried to make it look like multiplayer by having him use a mic, but he was actually in single player.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Goddamn morons. Yes video games are the cause of all violence, not mental people or anger, or poverty, yes its definitely video games.