Provide me with first bumps!

Why doesn't Linus Media Group use custom made thumbnails to assign to all their videos? They can get pretty lost in the viewers' subscriptions page if they don't pop as tech videos.

That does concern me as an LTT fan and I think not having specially designed thumbnails for unboxings/reviews/benchmarks/livestreams etc. does have a negative impact on the overall discoverability and poopularity of the channel.

I am a graphics designer which is why I got the idea to make a custom made thumbnail for the livestreams as an example to show Linus, Slick or any of the mods really to how great they can be and how organized their collection of videos becomes after they start to care about video thumbnails.

The idea of a thumbnail is to have the general essence or idea of the whole video portrayed by a simple picture, which is why I thought a fist bump between Linus and Slick - that happens often on their livestreams - would be a great way of letting the video pop in subscribers' homepages and show the overall tone of the video, which is fun combined with informative subjects. The informative subjects way of the things will portray themselves with a techy looking color correction and a title on the picture with an 8 bit font or something again, techy, to give more information about the episode, say the date and a couple other lines.

So I guess I would need the community's help to show the admins of LTT the power of what video thumbnails posses. If anyone has a picture of a first bump between Linus and Slick, please upload it to this thread, also provide which video and what time did you actually take that screenshot from (if possible).

Thanks everybody, and I hope we can make LTT better and better 1 step at a time!