Really nice new audio setup!

Alright so this is my first high end audio setup and first that is not computer speakers. Since i am starting to become an audiophile, although not quite there yet, i decided to spend a considerable amount of money on this setup and i would like to know what you guys think!

1. klipsch r-15m

2. harmon kardon avr 135

3. sewell deadbolt banana plugs

4. cable matter rca to 3.5mm

5. media bridge 14 gauge speaker wire

6. auray ip-s isolation pads

Alright so let me know what you guys think. Honestly it sounds amazing, better than my dads setup, which although it very high end, sound on these r-15m is much clear and more natural (to me at least). 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

So... you already own everything? Shouldn't you be the one telling us how it is?

Well, i own the speaker and right now am using my dads Harmon kardon avr 356, but my avr 135 and all the cables are in the mail. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

Well, i own the speaker and right now am using my dads Harmon kardon avr 356, but my avr 135 and all the cables are in the mail. 

Still, a different amp shouldn't change them much. What do you have to compare them against?

Klipsch have never been my preference.  I don't enjoy their horn tweeters so I'm not the best judge to congratulate you on your choice.  I much-prefer the likes of a ribbon tweeter like in the Emotiva Airmotiv 4 speakers.  As already mentioned by others, you have to tell us how much you enjoy them because that's really what matters for you.  Everyone has a different ear and a different taste for speakers.  It also depends on what you enjoy listening to.  Not all speakers work well with all types of audio.

Workstation 1: Intel i7 4790K | Thermalright MUX-120 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | 32GB RAM Crucial Ballistix Elite 1866 9-9-9-27 ( 4 x 8GB) | 2 x EVGA GTX 980 SC | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HGST 4TB NAS 7.2KRPM | 2 x HGST 6TB NAS 7.2KRPM | 1 x Samsung 1TB 7.2KRPM | Seasonic 1050W 80+ Gold | Fractal Design Define R4 | Win 8.1 64-bit
NAS 1: Intel Intel Xeon E3-1270V3 | SUPERMICRO MBD-X10SL7-F-O | 32GB RAM DDR3L ECC (8GBx4) | 12 x HGST 4TB Deskstar NAS | SAMSUNG 850 Pro 256GB (boot/OS) | SAMSUNG 850 Pro 128GB (ZIL + L2ARC) | Seasonic 650W 80+ Gold | Rosewill RSV-L4411 | Xubuntu 14.10

Notebook: Lenovo T500 | Intel T9600 | 8GB RAM | Crucial M4 256GB

Alright so this is my first high end audio setup and first that is not computer speakers. Since i am starting to become an audiophile, although not quite there yet, i decided to spend a considerable amount of money on this setup and i would like to know what you guys think!

1. klipsch r-15m

2. harmon kardon avr 135

3. sewell deadbolt banana plugs

4. cable matter rca to 3.5mm

5. media bridge 14 gauge speaker wire

6. auray ip-s isolation pads

Alright so let me know what you guys think. Honestly it sounds amazing, better than my dads setup, which although it very high end, sound on these r-15m is much clear and more natural (to me at least). 

sorry to put a damper on your great setup but i wouldnt call it high end - more entry level as that AVR is the lower spectrum of HK range 

CD Transport: Oppo 105 > RCA: Morrow MA1 / HDMI > Processor: Primare SP33 > RCA: Morrow MA1 > Amplifier: Elektra Theatron 7 > Speaker Cables: Neotech > Speakers: Monitor Audio RS8