Help me to decide

Dr3nz4r

I have the option to choose between the following cases at the following prices.

I do plan Watercooling my CPU (Phenom 1090T) and my GPu (660Ti) and need the space for it. I do also want to have a Compartment style case.

- Fractal Design Define XL  -> 100€

- SIlverStone Temjin 07       -> 200€

Just vote and write why you say i sould go with the choosen case

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

If you can fit what you need in the define xl, go with it because it is well build and you'd be saving 100. If you don't mind spending the extra money for the space go with the 07

TJ07 is such a great case

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

If you can fit what you need in the define xl, go with it because it is well build and you'd be saving 100. If you don't mind spending the extra money for the space go with the 07

well im not sure..i would remove both bottom HDD cages on the Define, and mount a 240mm rad on there (if possible) and on the top one 240.. would that be enought?

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

well im not sure..i would remove both bottom HDD cages on the Define, and mount a 240mm rad on there (if possible) and on the top one 240.. would that be enought?

2 240 rads will be fine for the cpu and gpu. I would recommend leaving one drive cage in the bottom and mounting the rad in the front. I am pretty sure you can mount a rad in the top. 

2 240 rads will be fine for the cpu and gpu. I would recommend leaving one drive cage in the bottom and mounting the rad in the front. I am pretty sure you can mount a rad in the top. 

i do like clean looks and as i mentioned i do love compartment cases with that plated there. When mounting the rad in front i will not have that ability.

Also the question was more like: can the top fit a 360 rad? or does it only fit a 240

i do like clean looks and as i mentioned i do love compartment cases with that plated there. When mounting the rad in front i will not have that ability.

Also the question was more like: can the top fit a 360 rad? or does it only fit a 240

I'm not completely sure but there are mounts for two 140mm fans. If you really want the compartment style case, the tj07 would be a good choice if you are willing to spend the money as there would also be more water cooling options.

I'm not completely sure but there are mounts for two 140mm fans. If you really want the compartment style case, the tj07 would be a good choice if you are willing to spend the money as there would also be more water cooling options.

okay

okay

It seems like the tj07 is a better fit for you but it is really if you don't mind spending the money

i do ahve the money.. i was just asking if the Define XL would do good aswell :)

Im fine with the budget

up... tell me your opinion guys..

Okay guys will probably go with the Define XL, hence its easier to carry to lan partys :D WIll mod a window if i can manage to do this (buying the non windowed version cheap for 75 bucks including sound dampening materials form Be Quiet and two Bequiet Shadow wings 2 and 1 Noctua NF-F12)

tj 07 because it's an gorgeous aluminium case

512GB Crucial M4 SSD for 280$ / 220€ a steal isnt it? gonna pick that one aswell :D