display HELP pLZ

ignorethisone
Go to solution Solved by Tahab_1,

To clear your CMOS; open your side panel and remove the silver battery looking circle, wait a minute and put it back in. That should replace BIOS. 

Hey guys! I was checking to see if the intergreated graphics on my i7-4790k worked.. So I went into BIOS and changed from GTX 970 to the Intel graphics and restarted. But then it turned back on all I saw was a VERY gray screen barely and light. I went into the display manual (qnix qx2710) and appearntly onboard graphics arent compatible and a graphics card is required... So I plugged it back into the gtx 970 but now its not detected.. Help!! How do I change it back

I have an i7-4790K, I dual monitor using intel graphics and my GPU... There is definitely on board graphics, have you tried connecting your PC to a different monitor?

"Lenghts of Snakes Match Each Silent Syllable" (PTM)

Personal Build #1 Intel i7 4790K ||Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 || Corsair H100i || 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz || Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 || 1000W EVGA PSU || Corsair Obsidian 450D  || Death Adder 2013 K70 *MX Brown*

Client Build #1 AMD FX 6300 || ASUS m5a99x EVO R2.0 || Hyper 212 Evo || 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz || MSI R9 280 Direct CU II || Corsair 500W || BitFenix Neos White 

reset the BIOS by clearing your CMOS

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I have an i7-4790K, I dual monitor using intel graphics and my GPU... There is definitely on board graphics, have you tried connecting your PC to a different monitor?

I don't have another monitor to test with... I know there are onboard graphics... They were enebaled and I downloaded the drivers and everything. But appearntly according to the people selling the monitor "Onboard graphics and APU chipset is not compatible."

To clear your CMOS; open your side panel and remove the silver battery looking circle, wait a minute and put it back in. That should replace BIOS. 

Personal Build #1 Intel i7 4790K ||Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 || Corsair H100i || 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz || Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 || 1000W EVGA PSU || Corsair Obsidian 450D  || Death Adder 2013 K70 *MX Brown*

Client Build #1 AMD FX 6300 || ASUS m5a99x EVO R2.0 || Hyper 212 Evo || 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz || MSI R9 280 Direct CU II || Corsair 500W || BitFenix Neos White 

I don't have another monitor to test with... I know there are onboard graphics... They were enebaled and I downloaded the drivers and everything. But appearntly according to the people selling the monitor "Onboard graphics and APU chipset is not compatible."

Your TV?

Your TV?

trying the CMOS thing now. And we don't own a TV. We used to have one 5+ years ago and no one used it. So we never bought a new one and gave that one away.

trying the CMOS thing now. And we don't own a TV. We used to have one 5+ years ago and no one used it. So we never bought a new one and gave that one away.

How'd it go?

How'd it go?

great! fixed the problem. Didnt work the first time though, so I tried it again, but left the battery thing out for 10 mins. it was soo annoying to take out though. Thanks :)