OS X 10.10 with Win 7 in Parallels 10

Student

First this is my first Review 

I made me a Hackintosh with Yosemite to be more produktive and have less of all the windows crap like crashes, viruses, Malware,... issue.

My first impressions where great Yosemite was fast, but

- the Intel hd4000 of my 3770k did not work with simultanios with the 660TI

- for some reasons only the esata drive worked. internal drives where not detected

- USB 3 drivers are not availible.

These issues are Board speciffic for the AsRock Z77 Extreme 4, as i have read with Gigabyte mobos the support is better.

So I Used that system for only one Day now and I like the multi monitor support allot, it is not perfect but way better than with windows. I Used it to have a Fullscreen Windows, linux and ofcorse the mac desktop on my center Monitor. Switching is great and was quite fast, except that you always have to seach the mouse when you switch back into windows,... I use the other 2 displays to watch videos, reseach, and mailing.

The mailing app in the Mac enviroment is way better than Outlook 2007,2010,2013.

Right now i am writing allot in LaTeX and used to work with TeXStudio, setting up my working enviroment in Mac worked fine but installing applications is realy incosequent. Sometimes you use the appstore, than you download a dmg and drop and drag the aplication, and other times it is a pkg. And some aplications were not allowed to be executed.

Now to Gaming in Parallels 10, first my system got a 7.8 in the Windows Experience Index (WEI). My expectations where very high.

than i tested Dirt showdown, crashed.

dead rising 3, crashed.

crazy taxi, worked fine.

Finaly:

Yosemite is a very good working eviroment and worth a try.
If you want to game without restarting your computer it is not a good choise.

appreciate any critic and tips.

i am not a native speaker of the english language

[spoiler=My Rig: ]CPU: i7-3770k@Stock | Ram: 3x4GB@1600Mhz | Graka: 660TI@Stock | Storage: 250GB 840Evo, 1x1TB,2x2TB,2x640GB,1x500GB (JBOD) + NAS: DLINK DNS-320 2x3TB Raid1

USB 3.0 Drivers that are based on the Intel Chipset do work in OS X 10.10.

HD4000 and Dedicated GPU works if you set it up correctly.

I have had some issues at gaming on OS X and I haven't test via a VM of windows.

\

For USB 3.0, Yosemite comes pre-built with proper drivers, as I learned this the hard way when I updated my Hackintosh to Yosemite.

For internal drives, if the the format is NTFS, it won't recognize it unless you install a software like Tuxera. 

And for integrated Graphics, I usually disable that and leave my previous 660, and now my 980 to do all the work.

For USB 3.0, Yosemite comes pre-built with proper drivers, as I learned this the hard way when I updated my Hackintosh to Yosemite.

For internal drives, if the the format is NTFS, it won't recognize it unless you install a software like Tuxera. 

And for integrated Graphics, I usually disable that and leave my previous 660, and now my 980 to do all the work.

Correct, Yosemite has native Intel drivers.

It should recognize NTFS drives but you won't be able to Write to them.

\