UDK engine mod help

MzCatieB

so im making a mod for the unreal engine and its to help me with a project im working on, the basic idea is to streamline the chat system a little using the Kismet user interface.
although this is visual scripting i need help with some basic planning.

Kismet node system:

Keys:   "Text"    -    "Text"       -    [*]^Connection^ | ^Other Node^ | ^Other Node input^[T/F] = Toggle between True and False values[|] = Optional Link("Text") = Explanation of the following Node----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(The interaction node is the start event to activate the rest of the script)Interaction Node:Player - Player nodeObject - Character objectUsed - "Master Conversation Node" - [*In](Controls the Linked Conversation nodes allowing for multiple T/F options and controlling everything from the Font Face and many other things)Master Conversation Node:Base Conversation - "Conversation Node" - [*In][T/F] True/False "Title" - "Conversation Node" - [*In](Links to the Conversation tree editor under)Conversation Node:Finish Conversation - "End Conversation Node" [|] "Master Conversation Node" [*In]Reward - "Reward Node" [*In](Gives the player a reward(s) as either XP/Item .ext)Reward Node: Finish conversation - "End Conversation Node" [|] "Master Conversation Node" [*In] 

if you understand that then congrats :D

The part i am having issues is the conditions for on the "Master Conversation Node" part to make the True / False connections active, i cant figure out if using the following set of codes will work the same as i wish to streamline the system for less code.

Individual code sets:

( 0 = Inactive  1 = Active  2 = Complete )if "Quest Title" = "Active"      Conversation = "True/False"( 0 = False  1 = True )if "Item Name" = "True/False"     Conversation = "True/False"

The Streamline Code:

( 0 = Inactive | False  1 = Active   | True  2 = Complete )if "Condition" = "Value"   Conversation = "True/False

The only part im having issues with is if the streamline code will work the same as the individual codes?

can anyone help, i want to make this mod easy for other people as i intend to release it as a plug in / install.

also everything is open for suggestion.

Character artist in the Games industry.

I have no idea how UDK coding works but in the stream lined code wouldn't you have to specify the "value" parameters? So like making line 1-3 "value X" (where X is any variable to want), then make [if "Condition" = "Value X"].

Sorry I'm not a coder, just have a simple understanding of it. Figured I would throw my two cents in :P

well because i will be editing the base code i think it will be in C++ / C or Visual basic

well because i will be editing the base code i think it will be in C++ / C or Visual basic

Does my suggestion still apply then? lol

Does my suggestion still apply then? lol

possibly, il take it in to account with my notes when doing the editing