Graphics Card UPGRADE!

TheRealEmanZ80

My friend bought this PC from ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vibox-SFX-Gaming-PC-4-2Ghz-A8-Quad-Core-16GB-RAM-1TB-Desktop-Computer-Tower-/190817349361?pt=UK_Computing_DesktopPCs&hash=item2c6d99aef1

It has a Radeon HD8570D integrated graphics chip.

I want to add a dedicated graphics chip to the build. Is it possible? If it is what are your recommendations for graphics cards?

You can but the CPU is a APU a A8 Chip so adding any decent GPU will make the CPU bottleneck.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vibox-SFX-Gaming-PC-4-2Ghz-A8-Quad-Core-16GB-RAM-1TB-Desktop-Computer-Tower-/190817349361?pt=UK_Computing_DesktopPCs&hash=item2c6d99aef1

I want to add a dedicated graphics chip to the build. Is it possible? If it is what are your recommendations for graphics cards?

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

You can but the CPU is a APU a A8 Chip so adding any decent GPU will make the CPU bottleneck.

Can you not disable the integrated graphics and make use of new dedicated graphics?

Or are you saying the CPU will bottleneck simply because it's too weak?

It has a Radeon HD8570D integrated graphics chip.

The best card i would suggest is a 270x.

But check the PSU, See if it's 80plus certified and if it has enough watts

"like if you could buy two Xbox Ones, put them togheter and actually play games at 1080P! Ha! BURN"

-Linus

It makes me fucking sick to my stomach how companies get away with selling products like this.

How is that a "Gaming pc"?

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

You can disable the iGPU and when you use a GPU it will automatically Disable it

The CPU itself is Weak.  You can get any GPU and it will work but anything above a 260 the CPU will start to botteneck.

Can you not disable the integrated graphics and make use of new dedicated graphics?

Or are you saying the CPU will bottleneck simply because it's too weak?

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

One thing you could do is but a good or great GPU, weather it be something like a GTX 970 or a 280x. Use it and deal with the Bottleneck but still get much better performance and then Over time either upgrade your CPU (not much of a performance gain since its a fm2 chip or Buy a new MB and CPU and use a FM3+ like a 8350 or go Intel and get a core i5