Motherboard shorting out?

So i recently upgraded to a Nepton 240m and after installing the computer would not post and would go through a cycle of beeping then restarting (which i later found to mean a power error). I was just wondering if any one has had this problem with a intel bracket for the 240m and how they avoided it. My mother board is a GB z97x-UD3H and the case an N600 (incase it was the cutout itself). Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated 

I do not have a Nepton 240m, but I would suggest trying to use a molex to 3 pin adapter and seeing if that works ( the pump may be causing to much strain on the motherboard, causing a power error? ). If the bracket is truely shorting out the motherboard ( back or front ) then try putting thin electrical tape between it and your motherboard. 

thanks for the replies, i assumed it was too much power drawn from the pump at first, but it booted fine with the power connected but the block itself not attached to the cpu so i had put rubber in between. I am certain it is exactly how the manual shows you, i even watched videos to prove that i wasn't crazy but thanks anyway :P i just wanted to know if anyone else had this issue with the mounting hardware/MB or this was specific to my case (excess soldier or something)