Headset help

Hey guys this is my first ever post on this forum and I hope you guys can help me out. Well I have come to a point in my life where I am in desperate need of a headset. My question is can you guys suggest me any headset that is PS4 and PC compatible? On PC main use would be just relaxed gaming and Team Speak with my friends. On PS4 it's for using Party chat with my friends and when I need to keep the volume down. I am in no means an audiophile so I don't need any special full suround Dolby HD stuff.
My max budget is €100 and the preferable thing I would like to see is a microphone that isn't muddy and ok audio. Since this is my first descent headset ever I guess anything would do. 
Thank you guys in advance and happy holidays
-Jeff

I'd recommend you Creative headsets. Creative is producing music equipment for something like 15 years and they know what they are doing. You need to check if it's compatible with PS4. My friend is using this onCreative Labs CREATIVE HS-430 Gaming Headset. I can hear him like he's sitting right next to me. I've heard that there's sometimes problem with detachable mic in that particular model, but you can look for headsets with nondetachable mics. Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury should be fine it's compatible with PS4 - altough it has detachable mic. You can also check some Steelseries, Razer or Logitech products but they are pricey and personally I'm not convenced about their sound products. Keyboards and mices are awesome but I've heard mixed opinions 'bout headsets.

I'd recommend you Creative headsets. Creative is producing music equipment for something like 15 years and they know what they are doing. You need to check if it's compatible with PS4. My friend is using this onCreative Labs CREATIVE HS-430 Gaming Headset. I can hear him like he's sitting right next to me. I've heard that there's sometimes problem with detachable mic in that particular model, but you can look for headsets with nondetachable mics. Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury should be fine it's compatible with PS4 - altough it has detachable mic. You can also check some Steelseries, Razer or Logitech products but they are pricey and personally I'm not convenced about their sound products. Keyboards and mices are awesome but I've heard mixed opinions 'bout headsets.

I have my eyes on the G430, The Razer Kraken Pro and Siberia V3's but people have reported that the V3's mic doesn't work