YES would bang that ... want . want that 

thank you !!!

CPU: intel quad core Q9300 2.5GHZ GPU : amd HD7870 ghz edition 2go RAM : 6 go cheapo HDD: western digital 500GO + 80go seagate MOTHERBOARD :gigabyte G41mts2p CASE : cheapo  PSU: 2X 300watt DUAL psu setup MONITOR : asus VW223D 

NOT the best and latest parts in the world BUT its working great for me 

:)

I would really love a streaming PC, I want to get into streaming but I haven't because I don't want to put too much stress onto my current cpu, fx-6300, and to get reasonable fps I kind of need it to be focusing solely on the game at hand! 

I'd love free givaways.

Would love to own a intel nuc!

Well

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

It would make great replacement for my duron 1000 256mb DDR1 and riva tnt2 :D

Probably going to need one of these for an upcoming media pc setup anyway, would be great to get one for free... :P

Intel NUC? That'd make a decent XBMCbox or StreamPC for me. I'll enter, sure.

"If three hundred Spartans could hold fast against the tides of Persians trying to break through Thermopylae, we too will hold against the tides of Hidrane at Camden. For our fallen brothers!" ~Alex Jayson, The Chronicals of Michegal.

in for a NUC

on this topic can we see some vids on PC's for the 'living room' ,xbox, roku, music, et al replacements

cheers

I would love to have the Intel nuc because I do a lot of traveling and YouTube content creation and this would be a really useful, portably pc that I can put in my bag and travel ps love you linus<3

I never miss your videos, Linus! Thanks for this worldwide giveaway :)