P8Z77-V LK Ram Compatibility?

Hey, I was wondering if I updated my ASUS Bios to the newest version, would the chances be high for my old 32gb Ripjaws X (don't worry I edited back then and the ram was only $150 for 1333) when I first bought this build to be compatible? In 2012, my build was up and I had no knowledge why it wasn't booting. It just kept powering on, then off, repeating for the longest times. It booted sometimes when I clicked the memOK button, but it would BSOD after a while. I fixed it by buying 16gb of vengeance ram, but I really hate the heatspreaders as I'm getting an H440 (white/black) soon. I would also like to ask a couple of questions.

1) Do you think if the Ripjaws X were to work, if I can plasti-dip it white and how would I paint the inside and outside?
2) Can I use double-sided tape for the thermal adhesive?
3) When I paint it, can I wait for the outer coat to dry and then flip it, and then paint the inside? Would it be even on the edges?
4) Has anyone ever modded the Ripjaws X heatspreaders?
5) How long does plasti-dip take to dry?
6) Would replacing the front 3 fans with NF-F12's be good, and two gentle typhoons in pull for the h100i, and finally an SP120 in the back? (mind you all of it besides the gentle typhoons will be on the noctua low noise adapters) 

Thanks for your consideration reading my post
-ForgotCF

1- You could plastidip them pretty easily, they usually just come apart with a couple screws, nowadays the "heatspreaders" are more of just for appearance and do very little for the thermals of the ram. you could just remove the heatspreaders all together and it would most likely make no difference.

2-i wouldnt use double sided tape, usually when you put the ram sticks back together you dont really have to worry too much.

3-You can do that, typically they suggest waiting at least 30-40 minutes in between coats if you are doing both sides. It would probably be just fine on the edges.

4-I haven't ever modded Ripjaws, but i had some corsair vengeance ram that i just ripped the heatspreaders off and never had any issues.

5-they say it should take about 5 hours before using an item that is plastidipped

6-I personaly wouldnt reccomend using that many varying fan brands in a case, i would just stick with one (personally noctua) and use those throughout the case that way they look good and have continuity, if you are going to try and match your case (obviousy seems like it) I might just go with the Corsair fans and use those throughout.

Another side note- If you are planning on plastidipping your heatspreaders i wouldnt worry at all about the thermal tape, because once you paint them they are not going to conduct heat anywhere near what they used to.

Cheers!

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |