New Build Broken?

Darth_Klein

So I just finished assembling my new build and was trying to get it to boot off of a USB. I got into the BIOS and was messing around, setting boot priority. I keep getting an error and no boot. SO I decided I would unplug my SATA power from my Hard Drives and see if it would boot from the USB and work. Well I took off the side panel unplugged the two SATA data cables and then turned the computer back on. Now it is not displaying to the Monitor any more. I tried using a HDMI cable over the DVI and still nothing, I restarted the computer a few times, but now the case power and rest buttons dont do anything and to turn it off I have to use the power supply switch. So any advise on how to fix it or what went wrong?  

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

Wow thats weird. Triple check all connections on the motherboard, make sure you didn't bend any pins. I would also reset the CMOS if I were you, that may do the trick.

Yes reset the BIOS by taking out the mother board battery for about 10 - 15 mins (Powersupply cord also must be unplugged). You should try another USB drive because some of them have this issue where they are not being detected. My last resort would be to just boot off a DVD. Make sure your boot priority is for USB drives and save that settings before exiting BIOS.