Looking for Case

RockiLocky
Go to solution Solved by Mujteba,

Hi LTT Community,

i am looking right now for a case for my new buid and I was thinking about getting the Phanteks Enthoo Primo but it is kinda too big. I do not like the Enthoo Luxe/Pro cause I would need to open something to get to my audio jack. Could I also otherwise use my 3.5mm at the motherboard back if yes I would go with the Luxe if not let me know what case you would recommend.

Nice Greets RockiLocky

Yes it works at the back too.

Check out NZXT H440 or Fractal Design R4/R5

Hi LTT Community,

i am looking right now for a case for my new buid and I was thinking about getting the Phanteks Enthoo Primo but it is kinda too big. I do not like the Enthoo Luxe/Pro cause I would need to open something to get to my audio jack. Could I also otherwise use my 3.5mm at the motherboard back if yes I would go with the Luxe if not let me know what case you would recommend.

Nice Greets RockiLocky

Hi LTT Community,

Nice Greets RockiLocky

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Your mother board should have a 3.5mm port on the back. I have the Enthoo pro and it has an audio out and mic in on the front.

Good luck on your build. Hit me if you have any more questions.

Will check them out the only problem with the H440 is that it has no 3.5" bay.

One more question will I feel a diffrence when i put them in, in the front or on the mobo?

Your mother board should have a 3.5mm port on the back. I have the Enthoo pro and it has an audio out and mic in on the front.

Good luck on your build. Hit me if you have any more questions.

The thing about the Pro is that the audio jack in the front is behind a cover and thats my consern but if I can put it into the mobo at the back I will take a look at it again.

Thx for the reply

Will check them out the only problem with the H440 is that it has no 3.5" bay.

One more question will I feel a diffrence when i put them in, in the front or on the mobo?

No real difference really. Although some report less interference noise when playing from the back so maybe ever so teensy bitsy tiny slight.

Also the Define R4 is currently on sale on Amazon for $99.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

True. I love the Pro my biggest problem with it is the low quality of plexiglass they used. it gets a scratch if you even look at it funny.

True. I love the Pro my biggest problem with it is the low quality of plexiglass they used. it gets a scratch if you even look at it funny.

Acrylic glass is all like that. I'm hopefully planning to swap out the side window on my Air 540 to real glass because of this.