ASUS RAIDR Express, where'd it go?

Hey everyone,

I've been a fan of all of the Asus ROG products and I am still rocking the Original Crosshair board. I continue to upgrade ram and GPU etc and it is only after nearly 8 years am I in need of replacing it!

So for "Phase 1" of my new PC I bought myself one of Asus GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5, a corsair RM1000 (I love the fully modular aspect of this thing) and an Asus RAIDR Express.

The second part of my build was to get a Rampage IV Black edition, that is, until the new x99 was released :)

So I have been waiting until after xmas to purchase the next wave of goodies but last weekend my RAIDR poop'd itself! :(

If you don't already know the RAIDR is essentially two SSD's in a striped RAID array. One of the two SSD's has simply vanished. and one cannot work when the other has died so I lost my windows drive.

It was at this moment I started to do some research to see if anyone else had issues and I have actually come up with nothing. The RAIDR Express appears to have no real presence. It got me thinking, did I in fact buy a useless overpriced SSD? The more I searched the more I came to this conclusion. So I hurried along and got an RMA with the supplier and have promptly sent it back.

After I had posted it I thought to myself. I don't remember seeing it on their website again and sure enough it has disappeared from almost every NZ web store. Now I think ok I will have to find an alternative PCI-E SSD (I want to be different!).

The supplier has started to sell Mushkin drives which I research and find they have some good reviews but I come back to thinking, they all look a bit boring. They're all just PCI boards and I like the way the RAIDR Express looks. I drill a bit deeper and find they do not support UEFI, something I wanted to take advantage of on the RAIDR. 

Ok now I'm worried! My questions to the community (If you have made it thus far!) are:

Has Asus stopped supplying these cards? 

Is it likely I'll get one back or do you think I will have to settle for something else?

I'm not looking for a definitive answer, just maybe some insight into whether Asus have decided the SSD market was not for them. My experiance with the RAIDR was a very positive one. I got great speeds on an old system and it was an absolute doddle to install. It was also very pretty :)

Cheers Guys and Gals