The reason I own a PS4, and why I built a new system

FoxHound

I'm sure to get hell for this one, But 8 months ago I bought a PS4 to play Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros as well as The Phantom Pain. I skinned It up to get it ready for my favorite game franchise. I have always bought Sony systems just to play MGS and I may have jumped the gun a bit this time. I now have something that I will almost never use outside of Little Big Planet 3 and Netflix, But hey I still think it's the sexiest PS4 in existence. What do you think? What would you do in my situation?

med_gallery_168185_2219_106393.jpg

Quantum Chaos: i7 6850K | 2x Strix 1080Ti SLI | MSI X99 SLI Krait | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | 3TB WD Red RAID 1

man that ps4 is indeed sexy...

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Man how did you do that skin ?! That is pretty damn badass shit that would be a great bundle collection to have if it was the real thing all the MGS games with a nice looking PS4

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Man how did you do that skin ?! That is pretty damn badass shit that would be a great bundle collection to have if it was the real thing all the MGS games with a nice looking PS4

Actually there is a MGS bundle but it was released only in japan. 

metal-gear-solid-5-groudn-zeroes-ps4-bun

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I had it custom made Link, they now offer the pattern in the shop. If you need custom vinyl I highly recommend them.

Quantum Chaos: i7 6850K | 2x Strix 1080Ti SLI | MSI X99 SLI Krait | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | 3TB WD Red RAID 1

that skins cool but it lacks horse :C

anyways, if its just a netflix machine i would sell it and get a roku stick or something :P

also dont feel bad, i bought a PS3 last year for the sole purpose of playing gtav (sold it a week ago since gtav is coming to pc in a month ish :3 )

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I had it custom made Link, they now offer the pattern in the shop. If you need custom vinyl I highly recommend them.

thanks bro

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

that skins cool but it lacks horse

Knew It was missing something, you make it sound so obvious.

Actually there is a MGS bundle but it was released only in japan. 

metal-gear-solid-5-groudn-zeroes-ps4-bun

poopy japan gets the better things.......T~T

I would incorporate it into a case with a capture card to be able to play it on your pc... make a beast case with the same colour scheme and have this in it / attached to it

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

Keep it for games that are horribly optimized I have a ps4 and a gaming pc i still play multilayer with my friends

I was going to do the same until they announced pc version of Ground zero and Phantom Pain. Been avoiding gameplay and spoilers ever since :D

I'm quite boring and dislike all the special versions they make of consoles in general. :P I think my preferred one for PS4 is probably that 20th anniversary one where they literally just made it grey or something. :P