mic help

WeaponMaster

So I'm looking for a Mic for a YouTube/twitch channel, I was wondering if anyone know whate better the blue yet I or the new Razer seiren . If any others in this price range that you could suggest, please do. Thanks

I have used the Blue Yeti before, and I would completely recommend it.

If it is any consolation, Jay from the YouTube channel JayzTwoCents, also used to use it for his videos and streams.

Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming || AMD Ryzen R5 3600 || Cooler Master Hyper 212+ || 16GB G. Skill RAM 3133Mhz (OC) || Samsung 850 || Seagate 500GB &1TB HDD || EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW || Cooler Master 500w power supply || Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed - Blackout Edition

24" Dell S2340M + Apple Cinema Display || Corsair K65 RGB || Logitech G602

I know a lot of YouTubers who use the Yeti and I have no issues with their audio quality. I've considered it myself (it was even on sale on Amazon.ca on Black Friday for $89.99) but I just can't justify the price for myself. I've spent enough money on a gaming headset that works really well for me. The only downside to a headset, is that the mic ends up too close to your mouth and picks up lip smacks, which are irritating to listen to.

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE