Friday gaming, CS:GO

Bingbear

Heya guys! 

Looking for a few ppl to play some MM with, preferably on FaceIT. Anyone up for it, im going to get home and be ready for gaming around 16:00 (CET). Doesn't have to be super serious, just wanna play for fun :)

Regards
Bingbear

PS: I did post in the LTT:CSGO group on steam as well! 
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LTTCS

add me for cs go : music-25-fan or jurian123 

Currently i dont have a rank so. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

add me for cs go : music-25-fan or jurian123 

Currently i dont have a rank so. 

No problem man, ill add you in a sec! Ill hop on my unranked account aswell! How close are you to getting your rank? :)

No problem man, ill add you in a sec! Ill hop on my unranked account aswell! How close are you to getting your rank? :)

I got 3 or 4 wins. I dont really know atm. I just started to play more. And i lost a lot of the time with a shit team. LoL 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

Allright man! Cool! Let's try to get a full 5man, then we can probably get a nice streak going!

Is it going to be tonight european time, or the whole weekend? Anyways, add me on steam: FunkyFeatures

Gold Nova 1 from Denmark.

I don't have FaceIT and never heard about it, is it free?

I will be gone for most of tonight, and will probably only be back at 10(22.00) at the earliest, but I will stay up after that if you want to play :)

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Is it going to be tonight european time, or the whole weekend? Anyways, add me on steam: FunkyFeatures

Gold Nova 1 from Denmark.

I don't have FaceIT and never heard about it, is it free?

I will be gone for most of tonight, and will probably only be back at 10(22.00) at the earliest, but I will stay up after that if you want to play :)

I got 3 or 4 wins. I dont really know atm. I just started to play more. And i lost a lot of the time with a shit team. LoL 

Cool guys! Yeah FaceIT is free! Change of plans for me tho, just got some work that I need to finish. And my PSU just got back from RMA. But ill log on as soon as I'm finished with everything! :)

2 hours from now at about 18.30 danish time I'm unfortunately gone for most of this evening, Lovely that FaceIT is free :D Can you possibly add me on steam, and link to the FaceIT thing?

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

steam: tokongs. if you are still gaming.

*Waiting patiently for BingBear to add me on steam*

I added you tokongs

ninjakiller218

Silver 2 but soon silver three

Very good accuracy but crap recoil control 

Britain

Unranked here. Need to start playing some more, have a tournament in march.

I'll be joining the group under the same username. 

*Waiting patiently for BingBear to add me on steam*

I added you tokongs

Sorry mate! Got swamped with more work than i thought! Ill add you during the week!

Great! :)