How to install two AIO (NZXT Kraken) into H440 or S340?

I'm thinking about getting an H440 or S340 and change my CPU cooler to a watercooled AIO. However the S340 can only mount a 360mm (like Kraken X61) in the Front, in the rear there is only an option for a 120mm Radiator like the X31. Now in order to get a good airflow, I would need to have the X61 pull in air from the front and have the supplied fans push it out in the rear and the top (or just the top if I get a 2nd X31 for the GPU).

If that is actually a bad choice as mentioned by someone in a couple of threads below (didn't want to hijack it thoug), why did NZXT design it like this?

On the other hand if I get a H440 I have more options, like mounting it on the top and have it blow out air through the radiator. However due to money constraints I'd like to go with the X41 since it's 50 bucks cheaper, and that one won't fit in the top, so again it's leaving me with the choice of front or rear.

For reference I created a table already according to NZXT compatiblity charts:

H440              | S340

Rear:      X31 / X41          | X31

Front:     X31 / X41 / X61 | X31 / X61

Top:        X31 / X61          | None

So what would be a good and cost effective setup with two Krakens (one for CPU and one GPU, not overclocked but i7 and GTX 970) in either the S340 or H440? Can anyone shed any light on this please? How to arrange both AIO and other fans.

I have used the S340 and It isnt a vary good Rad case Like the H440  

the S340 is built for simple closed loop rads like the H80i, In order to put an x61 in the system it would have to go on the front and there is clearance issues with the nice cable cut out on the case.

The H440 there would be no issues. so i would recommend this or the entho pro form phantecks 

Ok, let's assume I get the H440 would this make sense:

Install two X41, one in the Front and one in the rear and move the fans that came with the case to blow out air to the top while moving the 140mm from the rear to the front of the case? Or go with a X61 + X31 (if that is strong enough?). Or do I really have to go with two X61?

I'd prefered the S340 since it's a bit smaller and I kinda like the design better but the H440 also looks good to me, so it's more a price and compatiblity issue at this point.

You'd honestly be better off getting a really nice air cooler for your CPU (Dark Rock Pro 3) and just leave the stock cooler on the 970, it's a quiet card that runs really cool. 

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB