Odd razer mamba issue

The Last MeMe

So yesterday my computer started to act oddly on steam consisting of anytime I move my mouse the entire game will lag the mouse even lags on steams regular client aswell, thinking that this was just some weird issue with steam I restarted my computer several times trying t fix the issue and nothing worked. Moving on, I then thought it was an issue with my mouse as I have my computer setup to accept an xbox controller and I can play all my steam games just like I normally would with my xbox controller and for further testing purposes I plugged in a different mouse to the computer and it also worked fine. I have tried reinstalling my drivers etc... and have tried both the wireless and wired modes on the mouse, also this only happens when I have the polling rate set to 500 or 1000hz if I move it down to 125hz it works perfectly fine. This only happens on steam once again, if I open up minecraft or my browser or something of that sort it works fine. Any ideas?

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

I'm not sure but I think this is a problem with the driver. I myself recently purchased a Razer Naga Molten Edition and it seemed to be having the same problem. I downloaded the Razer Synapse 2.0 from their website and whenever I tried to change the polling rate it would make the mouse lag like you described. It seems that if I don't screw witht he driver, it doesn't happen. So instead of using the driver the change the polling rate, compensate by changing sensitivity, acceleration, etc. in the system settings. Hope you can fix it!