Account Hacked question.

Massa9

I have been randomly loading pages from Tom's Hardware then about 3-5 seconds later a Message will pop up and say You have been hacked. then something about "S,E.A." .  I tried with an account then without one With IE10. IE10 can be secure if you turn everything on.  Is this happening to anyone else?

most probably a malware in your PC , do an AV scan with them regular ones like malwarebytes

Details separate people.

I have been randomly loading pages from Tom's Hardware then about 3-5 seconds later a Message will pop up and say You have been hacked. then something about "S,E.A." .  I tried with an account then without one With IE10. IE10 can be secure if you turn everything on.  Is this happening to anyone else?

Maybe somebody remotely installed virus(RAT-Remote Administration Tool) on your PC.

Basically he has fully access of your PC and he can do anything he wants.

Do a full scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware or format your whole PC.

Also after the scan do keep us updated! So that we can help you out.

Cheers!

Agent 47!

I ain't sayin' jack shit!!

I got the message as well...But it seems to be gone now...Is it a malware? Or are they hacking sites again? I heard they hacked logitech worldwide or smth like that

Cant post a screen shot or anything?  What is giving you these messages?  A program, a Windows Action Center Notification, the website?

Not enough info to dissolve anything.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

It's definetly the malware. He's controlling you.

He has access to everything your credit card details and passwords and all that you watch online. He's spying on you even right now.

I suggest you install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. If it doesn't install on your PC(Probably the malware sometimes doesn't allow you to download mbam) format your whole PC.

I ain't sayin' jack shit!!

Hm...Dont got a screenshot. However it seems that many websites are hit by this...scanning with malwarebytes now