display issue first time builder

kakarat

You actually don't need to returning your cpu(apu)...It's very very hard to find a faulty cpu nowadays,of course unless you intent to damage them.

In your case the motherboard definitely it's the troublemaker considered you don't have another graphics card in your pc.

MSI's making good Graphics Cards,but their motherboard line it's terrible.

I apologise,considered you didn't reply to me.

sory bout that im on alaska funky time i decided 1 of them was bad i was more leaning to the board but eliminated both to be safe.  I did try an external card with it but that did not help either.

ok guys keeping in mind im still using AMD A8 --6600k APU should o go with 

Gigabyte AMD FM2+/FM2 A88X DDR3 2133 DisplayPort HDMI Dual-link DVI ATX Motherboard (GA-F2A88X-UP4)

ASRock ATX DDR3 1600 FM2 Motherboard FM2A88X EXTREME6+

I also have 

Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM - Black (HX318C10FBK2/16)  and 700watt power supply thes boards dont show compatability with the memory on their site would that memory need to be replaced for that board i looked and liked the asrock but i dont want to have replacements taking way too much time for shipping 

ok guys keeping in mind im still using AMD A8 --6600k APU should o go with 

Gigabyte AMD FM2+/FM2 A88X DDR3 2133 DisplayPort HDMI Dual-link DVI ATX Motherboard (GA-F2A88X-UP4)

ASRock ATX DDR3 1600 FM2 Motherboard FM2A88X EXTREME6+

I also have 

Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM - Black (HX318C10FBK2/16)  and 700watt power supply thes boards dont show compatability with the memory on their site would that memory need to be replaced for that board i looked and liked the asrock but i dont want to have replacements taking way too much time for shipping 

Your ram,It'll be fine,Kingston is known for the memory,and the both board you chose after are certainly better than MSI,You can safely go with either one of them,it's just the matter of the looks.

Manufacture recommended RAMs are what they tested worked on these boards,but it doesn't mean if it didn't listed on that lists don't support.

Your ram,It'll be fine,Kingston is known for the memory,and the both board you chose after are certainly better than MSI,You can safely go with either one of them,it's just the matter of the looks.

Manufacture recommended RAMs are what they tested worked on these boards,but it doesn't mean if it didn't listed on that lists don't support.

thanks this challenges is gonna worth it