Corsair 350D Removable Front Panel Issues

Hello everyone!  I've been a fan and subscriber to Linus Tech Tips for a long time, and it comes as no surprise that these forums are well managed.  I've recently put together my first gaming computer inside a 350D.  The case is beautiful, but unfortunately I'm having some issues:

1. The removable front bezel will not click into place. I've watched several reviews on youtube and prowled several forums looking for the reason, but have come up empty handed.  Nothing is damaged or broken, I can see where the bottom of the bezel hooks in and I can hear the locking mechanism at the top working when I put it in, it just doesn't latch.  I'm certain this is a user error, but after an hour of clicking the bezel, I gave up.  Any suggestions would be great, as removing the bezel ruins the aesthetics of the case!

2. The white LED on the right hand side of the power button is not lighting.  I'm using a P8H61-M motherboard from an ASUS prefab (no internal usb 3.0 connectors for my front panel D:) and I have the pLED- on the second prong from the right on the top of the I/O portion of the mobo. This is where every diagram I can find says to put it, but its not working.  I've tried just fiddling with it and plugging the +/- in various places, nothing seems to help.  I can't accept that the LED simply isnt working.  Any advice, again, would surely clear this up. 

Thank you for you time and patience, I appreciate the help!  Loving my new RIG, though the MOBO/CPU will need to be upgraded quickly. 

ASUS P8H61-M PRO

i5 2320

8 gig corsair dominator @ 1600 (reading 1333 due to cheap mobo)

MSI 660ti PE

1tb HDD

720 watt Silent PSU

Corsair 350D

Can you please take a picture of your current plug point in the mobo of the pled?

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Ill be happy to when I get home from work at 1530. Thank for your fast reply, sorry for my pokey compliance lol.

LOL no problem, i had a problem with my Pled when i built mine, but it was just plugged wrong XD. Also, the front panel i am tempted to think it's blocked by a USB port or smth, mine does that too, just take a pic of that also when home, we'll solve it.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

I apologize for this late reply, had issues with the computer not connecting to the Internet. Turned out that my date and time was off, calling all incoming certificates into question lol.

I attached the picture, idk if I did it correctly. I'm on my phone at the moment.