Upcoming AIO-coolers or H220

So i'm planning to buy AIO-cooler that is expandaple example to a vga card. Should i wait for upcoming AIO-coolers (this summer) or buy now a Swiftech H220?. I think that i should buy H220 and then later expand it to vga card. What do you guys think?

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel I5 3570K @3,4 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB @1600MHz | Gigabyte GTX 970 OC | Swiftech H220 | V300 120GB | WD Green 1TB Corsair CX500M V2 | Define R4

if you plan to expand your two options for AIO coolers are the H220, which you mentioned, and also the coolermaster Eisburg. I personally think the H220 looks better a dont like the corrugated tubing.

I'd buy a cooler now unless you can think of a particular cooler you want which hasn't been released yet

This option isnt an AIO but it is the easiest to expand in the future.  Its a custom kit so you have to put it together and get the fluid for it but thats it. 

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16891/ex-wat-219/XSPC_Raystorm_750_RS240_Extreme_Universal_CPU_Water_Cooling_Kit_New_Rev_4_Pump_Included_w_Free_Dead-Water.html?tl=g30c321s1310#blank

I'd buy a cooler now unless you can think of a particular cooler you want which hasn't been released yet

Yeah, i don't have any particular cooler in my mind, so i probably go with the H220

And those other kits what Dave Zember and VIPER mentioned, i'm not even going to think about:) because they arent AIO's.

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel I5 3570K @3,4 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB @1600MHz | Gigabyte GTX 970 OC | Swiftech H220 | V300 120GB | WD Green 1TB Corsair CX500M V2 | Define R4