uPlay issues (new one this time!)

ChaosGoW

So I got the free FC4 and ACU deal from nVidia and after hearing reports that ACU is out in the states, I decided to check my uPlay account. After seeing that ACU wasn't in my list of games I went to check the store to see the release date (I was sure it's later in the UK but wanted to check just in case) and that's when I noticed the Store tab has been removed from uPlay.

3bd75363e5.jpg

Clicking the "visit store" button in the my games list takes me to the Ubisoft Search Result inside Steam of all things. Yet, the games aren't on Steam in the UK

I have no words. I'm sure I'll get my games eventually but wow, just wow.

Asus Maximus VII GeneIntel i7 4790k @ 4.8 - Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz - Asus Strix GTX980 SLI @ 1400Mhz/8000Mhz - 2x Samsing EVO 840 500GB RAID0 - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB Cooler Master v1000 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear - Genelec 8040a Pair - Audio Technica AT4040 - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift - Asus PB278Q - 2x Bad Asus IPS 1080 Screens - Ducky Shine 3 w/Browns - Corsair m65 - Razer Orbweaver Clicky - Razer Sabertooth

Apple rMBP Late 2013 - Applie retina iPad 2 - Apple iPhone 5 - Apple iPod Classic - XBone - Wii U - Pikachu 3DS XL - Katsukity 3DS XL

Did you actually redeem it? It won't be there just by the goodness of it's own heart.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Did you actually redeem it? It won't be there just by the goodness of it's own heart.

Of course I did. lol.

i have the same problem =/ received the order confirmed email.. and it hows up in my order history, but no link to download or anything =/ 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

i have the same problem =/ received the order confirmed email.. and it hows up in my order history, but no link to download or anything =/ 

Yeah, I think we will be able to download it at release. Hopefully a day or 2 earlier though. 

Yeah I got FarCry 4 with the nvidia promo, redeemed it and got nothing but an invoice. The game doesn't show up anywhere. I hope I can preload it a few days before release...

not sure if uPlay has ever offered pre-loading. I'ts a feature that'll require encripting the game before you can play it which I imagine costs a lot of money to develop, you think Ubisoft want to spend that money when they can't spend the money to actually make the games playable?

Asus Maximus VII GeneIntel i7 4790k @ 4.8 - Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz - Asus Strix GTX980 SLI @ 1400Mhz/8000Mhz - 2x Samsing EVO 840 500GB RAID0 - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB Cooler Master v1000 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear - Genelec 8040a Pair - Audio Technica AT4040 - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift - Asus PB278Q - 2x Bad Asus IPS 1080 Screens - Ducky Shine 3 w/Browns - Corsair m65 - Razer Orbweaver Clicky - Razer Sabertooth

Apple rMBP Late 2013 - Applie retina iPad 2 - Apple iPhone 5 - Apple iPod Classic - XBone - Wii U - Pikachu 3DS XL - Katsukity 3DS XL

not sure if uPlay has ever offered pre-loading. I'ts a feature that'll require encripting the game before you can play it which I imagine costs a lot of money to develop, you think Ubisoft want to spend that money when they can't spend the money to actually make the games playable?

Idk, this is my first game I got on Uplay. 

Idk, this is my first game I got on Uplay. 

i just got my email with my code so check your inbox dude =) 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

Nothing... I received the order confirmation mail 3 days ago...

Just got an email. They added the game to my account and I can preload it right now ^^

Just got an email. They added the game to my account and I can preload it right now ^^

yay! glad you got it sorted buddy =) 

Specs 

• 2 weeks later...