had this idea and would like to know if it would work as planned

ok, so my idea is illustrated below and describes my idea. 

please note that this is just an idea i had and will not be able to try this for at least 6months to a year (or later), but i would just like to know if it would work

Link if not displayed below: https://2jhwcg.bl3302.livefilestore.com/y2pp7u7r-dgjEI3E7GE9EgBwBiMjLw0Re9VcCTu6UpRd0-NSUqegQvZ5_c65u5pcXDl3_a-HjzRvcuLeAuiqRx94RFzXsOEHRbZxNvR7Rt5gxk/waterloop%20idea.jpg?psid=1

waterloop%20idea.jpg?psid=1

CPU: AMD FX8350 CPU Cooler Zalman CNPS 12x Motherboard Asus M5A99FX Pro R2 GPU RX480 4GB) Memory 16GB DDR1333 SSD: PNY Prevail 120G + Corsair Force LE 120G (Steam) Bulk storage Stable Bit Drive Pool with 5x 2TB 2x 3TB PSU Corsair 600w Case Rosewill Throne

I'd just use a single pump.

Remember to keep the pump below the reservoir.

Also, I'd suggest just watercooling the GPU and CPU, RAM does not need watercooled as it will be passively cooled by the air around it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I'd just use a single pump.

Remember to keep the pump below the reservoir.

Also, I'd suggest just watercooling the GPU and CPU, RAM does not need watercooled as it will be passively cooled by the air around it.

1. that is what i was thinking, but you know how dads can be with the always being like no that won't work you will also need a pump at the bottom to push water up to the top. 

2. the pump and entire computer will be below the reservior (around 3 ft) which is in the diagram. 

3. it has "Ram, ETC"  which i'll be trying to get as much heat out of my room as possilble because durring the winter my room get really hot.  and i figured if i was upgrading my system i might as well get some Kingstong 2133 memory that has a built in water cooling block attached (link).  i'll also try to get a VRM and Chipset blocks just for the fun of it.  it will look nice to say the least. 

from what i found is that it should work in theory, just a matter of if it will work in practice. 

http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/799/why-does-the-water-level-equalize-in-a-series-of-tubes

CPU: AMD FX8350 CPU Cooler Zalman CNPS 12x Motherboard Asus M5A99FX Pro R2 GPU RX480 4GB) Memory 16GB DDR1333 SSD: PNY Prevail 120G + Corsair Force LE 120G (Steam) Bulk storage Stable Bit Drive Pool with 5x 2TB 2x 3TB PSU Corsair 600w Case Rosewill Throne