Are console emulators real ?

PsycOwl

Guys. Im searching in internet for a way to play xbone games on PC. There are a lot of emulators which look fake but some of them look actually real when i try to download or use them they ask me for a survey. Are they actually real thing or all of the is just a fantasy fake. If they are fake I will not waste my time with it. Just want to know that playing console games on pc is possible or not? 

Note: I know these are not legit but if this won't work i will not push it.

Some of the older system emulator systems are real such as Gameboy, and PS2, not sure about the newer systems.

The x360 and PS3 emulators are still in development... If a site claims that they have a fully working emulator, assume that they're fake...

Older systems are fine, as long as the sites that you get them from are legit...

There are currently no emulators capable of emulating anything above PS2/Wii

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

PS3 emu is being worked on atm, its able to run some games but it currently take a 780 ti to get a mere 15 fps.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]