Which In-ears?

Rekx

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I have never listened to the new Sennheiser ones, however I have listened to both the others. The RHA and SE-215 sound almost identical, except the Shure has a boosted bass compared to the RHA. Shure wins in any fastpaced bass heavy music, as well as in rock. RHA wins most other categories. RHAs might not have a removable cable, but the build quality is really good, however I personally prefer the Shures for their removable cable, and the way the IEM sits in my ears. Honestly if you're going for long term, just based on pictures, both the RHA and Shure seem more robust than the Sennheiser ones. I've also not really liked their Momentum line, the only ones I do like are the large over ear ones.

I have never listened to the new Sennheiser ones, however I have listened to both the others. The RHA and SE-215 sound almost identical, except the Shure has a boosted bass compared to the RHA. Shure wins in any fastpaced bass heavy music, as well as in rock. RHA wins most other categories. RHAs might not have a removable cable, but the build quality is really good, however I personally prefer the Shures for their removable cable, and the way the IEM sits in my ears. Honestly if you're going for long term, just based on pictures, both the RHA and Shure seem more robust than the Sennheiser ones. I've also not really liked their Momentum line, the only ones I do like are the large over ear ones.

My only problem with the removable cables is that they freaking exspensive. Does the Shure ones come with foam/ silicone ear tips?

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

So i should go with the Shure SE215 then? The only thing i worry about is the cable price.

My only problem with the removable cables is that they freaking exspensive. Does the Shure ones come with foam/ silicone ear tips?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/649683/kick-but-cheap-shure-se-cable-upgrade According to this thread "UE900" cables will work for the Shure SE215s and the "FiiO RC-SE1". The fact that the SE215s have a replaceable cable at all is reassuring, if those other options have a cable failure you're out of luck completely. And the stock cable is nice and very high quality in my opinion.

I have the Shure SE215 "special edition" and have enjoyed them immensely, though i've never had earphones in this pricerange before so i can't really provide a balanced opinion. :P

Also the SE215s come with both foam and silicone tips (small, medium and large for each of them), I believe the medium foam tips are preinstalled (They were for me).

Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz - 16GB DDR4 RAM - 980 ti

http://www.head-fi.org/t/649683/kick-but-cheap-shure-se-cable-upgrade According to this thread "UE900" cables will work for the Shure SE215s and the "FiiO RC-SE1". The fact that the SE215s have a replaceable cable at all is reassuring, if those other options have a cable failure you're out of luck completely. And the stock cable is nice and very high quality in my opinion.

I have the Shure SE215 "special edition" and have enjoyed them immensely, though i've never had earphones in this pricerange before so i can't really provide a balanced opinion. :P

Also the SE215s come with both foam and silicone tips (small, medium and large for each of them), I believe the medium foam tips are preinstalled (They were for me).

Now i just need to find a place where they are in stock.

the RHA does sound a bit clearer than the shure and i and it has that stainless steel body going for it which will grant it more durability in my opinion in addition the sennheiser is a bit too large so if your are like me and like to sleep with your iems they will not be comfortable. But if you want something a little less bass the hifiman re 400 can be the way to go

How about the Fostex TE-05? I should be getting them today to see how they sound but apparently they're very good. I quite like Fostex's other products so it probably won't disappoint. 

I bought the Shure SE215 earlier today. 

Thanks for all the advice.

the RHA does sound a bit clearer than the shure and i and it has that stainless steel body going for it which will grant it more durability in my opinion in addition the sennheiser is a bit too large so if your are like me and like to sleep with your iems they will not be comfortable. But if you want something a little less bass the hifiman re 400 can be the way to go

Good cause i like to sleep with mine.

How about the Fostex TE-05? I should be getting them today to see how they sound but apparently they're very good. I quite like Fostex's other products so it probably won't disappoint. 

I already bought the Shure ones. Though i would to know what you think of Fostex