7/16 Quick Disconnects

Do these size quick disconnects exists? All I have been able to find are 1/4 and 1\2 ID disconnects.

It's my first time using them, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something. Also, can they connect directly to the rad/water block?

Thanks

Do these size quick disconnects exists? All I have been able to find are 1/4 and 1\2 ID disconnects.

It's my first time using them, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something. Also, can they connect directly to the rad/water block?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

I had a quick look on performance pcs site and there is none in the size that your seeking. If you run a larger size you can use some compatible quick disconnects.

The quick disconnects can be used on a rad/water block if they have a threaded end for connection, instead of a barb/compression type for connection to tubing.   

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2