Cross firing two AMD 290s. Need some help with the EK products

Hi everyone! My watercooling is setup with copper pipes with currently one AMD 290 in an EK Full cover block. As a result, I don't have much leeway with positioning or the connectors for my setup when I add a second GPU. I can ONLY make a dual parallel setup, but I've run into some confusion. I have found these options for the bridges, but I'm unsure of which one to get.  

1. EK Bridges & Links (The one I'm looking at is THIS ONE)
2. EK CSQ Bridges & Links (The one I'm look at is THIS ONE)
3. EK FC Terminal (The one I'm looking at is THIS ONE)

What is the difference amongst those three and which one will be compatible with my full cover blocks. I essentially have two of these: EK-FC 290 Waterblock Rev. 2.0

TP2eYbF.jpg

What motherboard do you have? You need to know the spacing between the pci-e slots.

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

This is the MSI z77 MPower.

Yeah, I decided to turn my head 90 degrees to look at my PC an realized I need the triple slot spaced one. And looking at the FrozenCPU page for the waterblock, I just realized that they have a list of compatible bridges. FrozenCPU is so hard to navigate and understand with all the clutter! (Well, not really...I just suck at researching :(....I've failed you LInus....)

I'm using the triple slot EK bridge with my 2 EK blocks on my 290s in an Asus sabertooth X79 mb and it works VERY well. Running gpus in series.

5960x-4.4|AsusRE5|16g DDR4-2133|ZOTAC GTX 1080 FE-EK Block|2Smsng 850 EVO 500gb ssds Raid0|2Tb WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 1200W|Thrmltake X9|Custom H20 cooling|Dell U3415W

4790k-4.7|AsusMxVIIH|16g DDR3-2400|EVGA GTX980TI SC-EK Block|Cru M500-240g ssd:500g WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 950W|HAF932Adv|Custom H20 cooling|BenQ BL3200PT