Microphone Help For The AT2020 (Lukesterboy)

lukesterboy

Hey guys, me Luke here back again for your expert help and opinions. So starting of I want to get a new microphone setup soon so I have found a few microphone arms and pop filters which I can decide and choose myself unless any of you guys have any better solutions or suggestions for this stuff xrl cables, microphone arm, shockmount and pop filter etc and them leave them in a post below. But anyway moving on I want to get AT2020 but am deciding between AT2020 usb version or AT2020 XRL with a Blue icicle to start of with then in future get a XRL mixer/interface/microphone pre-amp thing, so there are my two options what one should i choose and will be better quality and better for me in the long run as I plan to have this microphone / microphone setup for a good 2 or 3 years to come. If anyone of you have a better microphone to suggest including all the equipment for around or under £200 pounds that would be much better than what I have in plan to go with that would be much appreciated and just leave in a post below with links.

Happy Gaming Everyone

- Luke.

Automatic text color please! (dark theme users have dark backgrounds of posts)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Automatic text color please! (dark theme users have dark backgrounds of posts)

Huh? what do you mean automatic text color?

Huh? what do you mean automatic text color?

If you select the text in your original post (while editing it), then right next to size there is an A with a drop down of colors, click that then click automatic, then click save or whatever.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

If you select the text in your original post (while editing it), then right next to size there is an A with a drop down of colors, click that then click automatic, then click save or whatever.

Oh ok i will try that now.