ASUS Vulcan Pro or Kingston HyperX Cloud?

ManOfDisguise

Hey guys I want a headset(for gaming mainly) but I dont like retractable microphones so I'm looking at these 2 headsets with detachable microphones which I like.

The Vulcan Pro has a special FPS mode for better footstep sounds, etc.

The HyperX Cloud is much cheaper.

My budget is around 150 euros(dont want to go higher).

Pls try to focus on these but if you have to reccomend something else I'm trying to avoid Razer, Logitech and Steelseries.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

HyperX Cloud is a very good headset!

So is ASUS Vulcan :P. Man I can't choose. ASUS seems to know more about sound + their amp thingy that comes w the headset looks cool w the modes and stuff. I think it's gona come down to which headset had better mic quality.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

So is ASUS Vulcan :P. Man I can't choose. ASUS seems to know more about sound + their amp thingy that comes w the headset looks cool w the modes and stuff. I think it's gona come down to which headset had better mic quality.

Pretty sure the HyperX Cloud is a better headset in general. mic quality is pretty good.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

Pretty sure the HyperX Cloud is a better headset in general. mic quality is pretty good.

Yeah I'm leaning towards. Amazing price for a top  notch headset. 

Specs of my PC: