Hello,

I want to upgrade from my current Air cooler to a pre-done liquid cooling kit. However, I'm not sure which one I should go for. I have an NZXT Phantom case.

So, I've been looking at the Corsair H110 and the H100i. I'm not sure if the H110 would be compatible with my case, but if it is, it would be nice. 

Which one do you think would be better in terms of cooling and compatibility? Any different liquid coolers you would suggest?

Thanks!

In terms of compatibility, the h100i would definitely be the better choice. If you ever decide to change your case later on, it would still fit in a variety of cases. There isn't a massive performance difference between the two, but the h110 performs slightly better. Overall, I would say go for the h100i. Check out Linus' cooling benchmark results here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlPSGh26Ne0XdHZweHoxckRqazBvM0RTMW5GSFZNRmc#gid=0

well id personally go with the h100i since it comes with better fans and the block looks better ....but the h110 if i bought that id have to put better fans on it :/ but thats just me

Anyone know if the H110 would fit in the NZXT Phantom? I guess I'm more leaning towards the H100i based on what you guys are saying, but still not quite sure.

The Swiftech H220 is the best AIO cooler out on the market at the time of this post.

If you really want a Corsair AIO unit then the H100i performs better than the H110 and it has corsair link.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.