3rd World Water Cooling

So, I live in Brazil and branded water cooling stuff is ridiculously priced, a simple single CPU loop costs more than the minimum wage! So I'm planning on building a cheap WC loop. The blocks from China just arrived, $25 each, looks good.

20141019_173720_zpsddc82a6f.jpg

For the heat exchange I'm planning on using an used car radiador, probably a copper one from some old 80s car. Inside my case I'll leave only the blocks, radiador, reservoir, pump and etc are going to stay somewhere else, maybe hidden under my desk. My main concern now is pump wise, what should I use? I'm afraid that for a large radiator 1m away from the two blocks, an aquarium pump will be too weak. The next best thing I could think of is using a bilge pump, from boats. They range from 350g/h to over 1000g/h. Would that be too much pressure? Even the 350g/h one? Or having a large radiador and a nice distance for the water to travel would make up for it? My biggest fear is for the blocks to leak into my system. And about that, could I use some high temperature silicone sealant on the outside of the blocks, where the copper meets POM to try to make it even more fail proof?

Thx for any help, sorry for the poor english

The pump won't be able to maintain pressure through a car radiator, I would highly suggest just using a regular 240mm or so radiator.

You do not want too much pressure or you could pop the tubes off the fittings, causing water to spray everywhere and ruin your pc.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I want to see pics of the inside of the block and also the underside

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

yeah, expensive pc parts and cheap water cooling do not mix...