Tethering Not Working.

GymothyCharles

I recently asked a question about ethernet, but i cant get it to work. I did try using my s4 to tether Internet to my pc, and it worked for about 10 minutes, then stopped. I cant get it working again. Help?

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

Does it put out any errors? What exaclty doesn't work anymore?

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Be sure that your carrier lets you do this.

On the same phone, depending on what SIM (chip) I'm using, tethering/hotspot won't work with one and will work with the other. But I guess you could bypass that if you want to.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

I figured it out guys, thanks

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.