Corsair H105 on a corsair 380t?

Well about done with my lan rig so all I have left to buy is cpu cooler

anybody know if the h105 will fit in the 380t

rest of build here   http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pVZXhM

Avoid the H100i, it has a really bad problem with mounting.  The H105 is great, if it will fit.

The best AIO you can buy if you live in America is the Cooler Master Seidon 240M for $60 after Visa Checkout and $25 MIR. Truly unparalleled price to performance.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Avoid the H100i, it has a really bad problem with mounting.  The H105 is great, if it will fit.

The best AIO you can buy if you live in America is the Cooler Master Seidon 240M for $60 after Visa Checkout and $25 MIR. Truly unparalleled price to performance.

Will the Seidon fit? If it will i'll get it 

Will the Seidon fit? If it will i'll get it 

Yes it will.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Do you know if its a mail in rebate?

The $25, yes it is.  Took 8 weeks for mine to arrive.

The 10% discount Visa Checkout thing is instantly applied at checkout.  It takes 5min to sign up, and you end up getting $9.50 off the Seidon.

With Visa checkout and $25 MIR, the price drops down to $60, which is very, very good.