Corsair RM650 problem

theam123

hello guys

so today I got my whole setup built bla bla bla got it ready to work, but when I turned my PSU on nothing happend. It said "click" from the PSU when I click on start. And then nothing happens.

I do have light on my motherboard plus my GPU (Some small indicators) but my setup wont start up.

What can be wrong? I've waiting for my rig soooo long and now that I find out that it doesn't work, upsets me :(

hello guys

so today I got my whole setup built bla bla bla got it ready to work, but when I turned my PSU on nothing happend. It said "click" from the PSU when I click on start. And then nothing happens.

I do have light on my motherboard plus my GPU (Some small indicators) but my setup wont start up.

What can be wrong? I've waiting for my rig soooo long and now that I find out that it doesn't work, upsets me :(

Double check that all the cables are in properly. The 24 pin and 4/8 pin cpu cable and also the pci-e cables. Double check that the ram is properly seated.

You could also do the paper clip test on the psu to rule that out.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=63991

As the cables are all black on the RM then use the diagram in the 2nd post from the above link to identify the correct cables.