650d full acrilic side panel mod

CyberJesus88

does anyone have any experience with modding a corsair 650d side panel into a full acrylic side panel. i have seen many people do this with a 600t and still maintain the quick relese handles, but not many have tried with a 650d. seeing that the side panels from both cases are very similar in there design i assume it would be possible, i just ask because there are so many people that have done this mod on 600t, yet seemingly no one had done it of a 650d.

so can it be done? will i be able to maintain the quick release handles?? 

No experience but I have wanted to try this with my 650D.

A lot of people have this mod done on the 600T because you can buy them pre-made from MNPCTech :P Since both the 600T and 650D are nearly identical, i'm guessing it can be done pretty easily the same way as with the 600t

DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE

You little rebel.

Shoot them an email if you can't make it yourself.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Anything is possible, take measurements of the panel, draft it up, make sure all measurements are accurate to the mm and people will do it. Alternatively it shouldn't be too bad to do yourself just take your time with it (to get the quick release handles unless you can find them sold somewhere you may have to butcher them from the old side panel. Just remember that the limitation of what you can do is your imagination and the time you are willing to dedicate to it.

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)