Corsair H80i custom curve setting help

Hello guys! i have a corsair h80i installed in my gaming pc. it works great, keeps the temperature at a low level but it's noisy when idle. i want to set up a custom curve so that when idle it works at the lowest possible level and when gaming at a higher (but not maximum because of the noise) level. Unfortunately im not sure about the settings in the Corsair Link program and i can't find a guide that is specifically written for this purpose. So i need your help. Also, does your Corsair Link show all of the devices in your system? My 2.6.5214 version sometimes shows only the fans of the AiO cooler

Go to your bios and set your CPU fan to advanced control. When you are there set your cpu fan to silence. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

Make sure the pump akways runs at 100% (12V) Pumps dont like constantly changing speeds and are noisy (bubbling / gargling) when doing so. Also they live longer when running at the same speed all the time.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

ok i went into the bios and set the cpu fan to silent. the fans are also set to quiet mode on the corsair link program. they both run at 1040-1070 rpm. the pump though is running at 2207 rpm (?) maximum according to corsair link. i can't see any option to change it to 100%

Should be something like Full Speed or Performance Speed in the profiles for the fans.

Hello guys! i have a corsair h80i installed in my gaming pc. it works great, keeps the temperature at a low level but it's noisy when idle. i want to set up a custom curve so that when idle it works at the lowest possible level and when gaming at a higher (but not maximum because of the noise) level. Unfortunately im not sure about the settings in the Corsair Link program and i can't find a guide that is specifically written for this purpose. So i need your help. Also, does your Corsair Link show all of the devices in your system? My 2.6.5214 version sometimes shows only the fans of the AiO cooler

You should be able to set your own custom curves for the fans using Corsair link as well as set the pump to maximum, found this video;

http://youtu.be/vW04LXgckZU?t=6m1s

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |

ok i managed to set a custom curve for the fans and set the pump to maximum. here's a screenshot. are these settings ok?

LJUySy7.jpg?1

ok i managed to set a custom curve for the fans and set the pump to maximum. here's a screenshot. are these settings ok?

Looks fine, but the only real way to test is to put the CPU under load and watch the temperatures.

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |

i run Folding@Home at medium, so the CPU is at 50% load but the fans do not speed up after the rise in temperature. they stay at the lowest setting even when the cpu reaches 60C

edit: balanced mode seems to work just fine but it's too noisy at the lowest level for me