Laptop value?

popy2308

I'm looking to sell my Acer Aspire AS5750-9422 notebook (Link HERE) to one of my friends. Bought this before I had a desktop and used it for light gaming. I paid $600 originally for it and I'm not sure what it's worth. This site says around $350. I'm not looking to get as much out of it as possible considering I'm selling it to my friend, so I was just wondering what you guys think? Is $300 a fair price? Note that I did switch out the RAM and it has 8GB now.

EDIT: For more info, I bought it back in July of 2012, so it's a little over 2 years old.

$300 would be a fair price, you could probably get $400 out of it if it is in good condition.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Alright sounds like I'll go with $300. Thanks for all the help and quick responses