Hi 

before i discus the issue here are my specs:

CPU Intel Celeron E1600 2,4GHz (overclocked to 3,2 or 2,9 GHz)

Motherboard: Gigabyte EP31-DS3L

Memory: 2GB DDR2 stock @ 800MHz (overclocked @ 400MHz)

GPU Radeon HD 5670 (overclocked core@800MHz and memory@1000MHz) 

CPU cooling (some old school tower cooler from asus when under 100% temps don't excide 65 °C mesaured with core temp)

Now here's my problem: whenever i set my computer to sleap and wake it up again, i get the blue screen ( Physical memory dump) witch is stuch at 20%, and that screan isn't blue but red fore some reason.

Now besides that i have some other issues that are related with overclocking. ocationaly i my screen frozes  (it becomes filled with lines ) 

And the final one is that my core clock goes back to original clock (2,4 GHz) after some time 

Now i really don't want to go back to my original clock and i don't mind the problems that much, I got really used to the speed and the old clock just feels slow, also i don't really care if i ruin the mashine since i bought it 5 years ago for 200€. 

If you have any sudgestion for pinpointing my problem please let me know :) and sory for my bad english.
I have also attached the blue (or red) screen of doom if that's any help.

post-20622-0-31396000-1370284290_thumb.j

Have a look at the Dump file..it may show what caused the error..http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Your overclock may revert to stock clocks after a failure..this is normal..dropping out of OC'd CPU clock..with NO errors..well that may be from a CPU that needs some more tweaking..Older OC'd CPU's will need more hands on than newer ones.

Resuming from sleep mode and then having a BSOD..check your DIMM's    http://www.memtest86.com/  and /or reduce the OC level of the RAM..

Your best effort is the easiest thing to give to someone else..

stop error 124 normaly means you have lost voltage somewhere. normally its because you haven't applied enough volts to the cpu or ram.

the only time i have seen this error on my own system is when i was overclocking, while i was trying to get stable.

if your cpu is generally stable at the oc you have then bump another .125 on the cpu volts and see if that fixes it.

depending on how you have oc'd the rest of your components i would also suggest you look at the volts for the northbridge as well as the ram. 

try loosening the NB strap on the ram. if its to tight on the wrong volts it may also wobble.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel