explorer.exe crashes (restarts)

SirReallySam

Ok so anything I right click under my computer it crashes explorer.exe ... :| I've read somewhere that it could be bad shell extensions... How would I go about fixing this?! I have a feeling it's got to do with classic shell?! Also my auto play on one of my USB 3 sticks is only bad on this PC and the PC does autio play for other sticks?! Has this got to do with this problem. it doesn't annoy me half as much as the broken Right clicking though... :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Bad USB drivers? Go to your motherboards website and download your drivers. You tried trouble shooting windows? Worst comes to worst, reinstall windows, may just be a bad install.

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

do u mean USB 3 drivers?

Bad USB drivers? Go to your motherboards website and download your drivers. You tried trouble shooting windows? Worst comes to worst, reinstall windows, may just be a bad install.

They won't install!?

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?