Form Factor Question

Campfirecrucifix

I'm building an ultimate overkill pc (Parts like gpu are subject to change so please no flaming)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qFb3WZ

My big question here is I will be using an ATX power supply with a SSI CEB mobtherboard. Will that cause any problems/incompatibilities?

Note: I know that the 900D does not support CEB but I figured that since it's so closely related to E-ATX I could try to mount it like that and create custom holes if needed.

Beast rig! Insanity haha. But my irrelevant comments aside, if the PSU fits in the case then it should work with the motherboard as long as it gives the right voltage/current/power. I'm not really too good with this kind of stuff, but since you are asking about form factor then it's pretty much to do with the case and if your components fit in there. If they do, then all is good.

Beast rig! Insanity haha. But my irrelevant comments aside, if the PSU fits in the case then it should work with the motherboard as long as it gives the right voltage/current/power. I'm not really too good with this kind of stuff, but since you are asking about form factor then it's pretty much to do with the case and if your components fit in there. If they do, then all is good.

Thanks man. PSU should fit the case since it's an ATX psu and case supports ATX.

Can someone reply and tell me if the voltages/current/power would be compatible?