which one is best ?

Diizystyle

i am planning to get one of  the follwing:

Evga supernova NEX650g 80plus gold fully modular-89$

Evga supernova  750 b2 bronze semi modular-80$

Corsair CX750M semi modular bronze-74$

i was thinking that i should get quality efficientcy over more wattage but i might be wrong, just need some tips

since i have two gtx 660 i wanna sli those, right now im only running one 660 on my 450 cooler master bronze, even though the EVGA 650 gold is not 750 it still should be more than enough right?

Yep, go for the Nex.

Note, 80+ bronze PSU's aren't bad, if you plan on upgrading GPU's, go for the Supernova. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Yep, go for the Nex.

Note, 80+ bronze PSU's aren't bad, if you plan on upgrading GPU's, go for the Supernova. 

not for a long time im quite happy with my 660 let alone i havent even used the 660 in sli :D im playing on 1080p monitor so i dont think i need to upgrade to a 970 or somthing like that xD that'd be complete overkill for this monitor

The 750 B2 is a better psu than the NEX.