Titanfall troubles

Hello all,

This is my first ever forum post so I apologise if I do it wrong.

I just finished building my pc this afternoon, got pretty much everything running, and wanted to play Titanfall.  However, the colors were messed up, as it seemed red and black had been switched.  In the menu screen for example, the entire boarder was red.  I know I haven't posted much info here, as I don't really know were to begin.  I am currently running an MSI gtx 780 twin frozr and GeForce experience says I have the latest drivers.

Thanks, if anyone could even point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Hello all,

This is my first ever forum post so I apologise if I do it wrong.

I just finished building my pc this afternoon, got pretty much everything running, and wanted to play Titanfall.  However, the colors were messed up, as it seemed red and black had been switched.  In the menu screen for example, the entire boarder was red.  I know I haven't posted much info here, as I don't really know were to begin.  I am currently running an MSI gtx 780 twin frozr and GeForce experience says I have the latest drivers.

Thanks, if anyone could even point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Welcome to the LTT forums!

If you're cable connection is dodgy that could make the image appear incorrectly. Also check in your nvidia and intel display settings to make sure those are all normal. Maybe look at the settings in the monitor menus themselves... If this is exclusive to Titanfall then I don't know.