Cyborg M.M.O. 7

yancyv8

I've needed a mmo mouse for a while since WOW is one of the few games I actually play. I completely recommend this mouse to any MMO gamer OR FPS gamer. Here's my thoughts after watching some reviews and editorials and using it myself:

Packaging: The mouse comes in a tough cardboard material with plenty of foam inside to protect it which is a +1 for me. I was expecting a bigger, more elaborate box for the $100 I payed though. 

Accessories and Manuals: Inside there's two replacements for the palm AND pinky grips to fit different hand sizes. No matter what kind of hand you have, this will fit you comfortably. The mouse also includes the manuals and warranty info. 

Pros: 1. The mouse is very adjustable to your hand and how you play. 2. There's 13 customizable buttons! Nuff said. :D 3. There are these Action Lock buttons right in-between the right and left click that are VERY useful to me. I've seen many people complaining about these. You have the option to turn them off so I don't get why people complain other than to be annoying. In an mmo, the action lock will hlp tremendously in PVP because it can lock your right click so you don't have to keep your finger down on it and you can focus more on the opponent. 4. I've gotten so many positive likes from this mouse. When my friends come over, they tell me it looks like I built it myself, it looks like a robot, it looks SICK! 5. There are many presets for different games already made for you and work great and the WOW addon is very useful.

Cons: 1. The mouse is very "plasticky". Many people comment on how sturdy it feels but I'm a little on the fence. The left and right click are very flimsy and the while top part of the mouse is all plastic IMO. Many mice ARE plastic but I feel this is a bit more flimsy IMO. 2. The instructions are absolutely terrible. It tells you to go online and download the drivers to make it work. Thats fine until you need more. It doesn't say anything about the WOW add-on nor does it tell you where you can get mouse presets to perform for other games and such. All of that is on a different page and I was worried that it wasn't available anymore since it wasn't on the driver page. 3. Gamer's "gunk" is a real thing and I feel like I have to clean my mouse at least once a week. My hands barely sweat too so idk how people with sweaty hands are dealing with this. 4. The WoW add-on has glitches and doesn't save your previous button setp once you log out. VERY ANNOYING.

That's my $.02 and I hope this helps. I do recommend this mouse to anyone playing MMO's OR FPS because the extra buttons help tremendously and the DPI is very high as well.

i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz // Zalman LQ-310 Liquid Cooler // Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI // Corsair Vengeance 16gb RAM // EVGA GTX 650 Ti Boost SC // OCZ Vertex 480gb SSD // Segate Barracuda 3tb HDD // Silverstone Slot-Load DVDR Drive // Silverstone SFX 450w 80+Gold Modular PSU // SIlverstone FT03-Mini // Mountain Lion 10.8.3

24" Apple CInema Display // Cyborg MMO 7 // Apple Numeric Keyboard // Apogee Duet 2 // M-Audio Fast Track C400 // M-Audio BX8 D2

sorry to say its a good mouse when it works. 1 in 4 ship with some fault so its very hit and miss if you get a good 1.

my contagion was perfect right up untill the day it gave me a static shock. now it will randomly move the pointer when i click left button. there customer service has a lot to be desired also. it took nearly 3 weeks just to get a reply to my inital request then some plum kept closing my tickets saying they were solved when they hadnt even been answered... again not cool.

so i would say yeah its a nice mouse if you can get it to work but if you cant, take it back to the shop and get a refund rather than a replacement.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

I have an MMO 7 and tbh I don't really like it. It's comfortable and looks good but there's a couple of things that REALLY annoy me. 

1. The screw for the pinky rest has rusted so now I can't remove the screw.

2. The scroll wheel squeaks

3. The palm rest part of the mouse is kinda wobbly

4. You have to go up through all of your sensitivity settings just to go down. no + or - buttons.

sorry to say its a good mouse when it works. 1 in 4 ship with some fault so its very hit and miss if you get a good 1.

my contagion was perfect right up untill the day it gave me a static shock. now it will randomly move the pointer when i click left button. there customer service has a lot to be desired also. it took nearly 3 weeks just to get a reply to my inital request then some plum kept closing my tickets saying they were solved when they hadnt even been answered... again not cool.

so i would say yeah its a nice mouse if you can get it to work but if you cant, take it back to the shop and get a refund rather than a replacement.

Have you actually had this mouse not working? I did plenty of research before buying this mouse and never saw anything about it not working. Seems a lil bit extreme don't ya think?

I have an MMO 7 and tbh I don't really like it. It's comfortable and looks good but there's a couple of things that REALLY annoy me. 

1. The screw for the pinky rest has rusted so now I can't remove the screw.

2. The scroll wheel squeaks

3. The palm rest part of the mouse is kinda wobbly

4. You have to go up through all of your sensitivity settings just to go down. no + or - buttons.

1. The only way I see it getting rusted is if you spilled something on it. I've had mine for almost 6 months now. Idk what you're doing but I doubt that will happen to mine.

2. Same thing again, my scroll wheel doesn't make any noise whatsoever.

3. If you have the palm rest outstretched to the farthest option, then yes it can be a little wobbly. Stock, the palm rest does not wobble at all.

4. This is such a small complaint.....just because you have to press the DPI button twice before you get back down to the lowest DPI is a little bit of an extreme complaint.

i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz // Zalman LQ-310 Liquid Cooler // Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI // Corsair Vengeance 16gb RAM // EVGA GTX 650 Ti Boost SC // OCZ Vertex 480gb SSD // Segate Barracuda 3tb HDD // Silverstone Slot-Load DVDR Drive // Silverstone SFX 450w 80+Gold Modular PSU // SIlverstone FT03-Mini // Mountain Lion 10.8.3

24" Apple CInema Display // Cyborg MMO 7 // Apple Numeric Keyboard // Apogee Duet 2 // M-Audio Fast Track C400 // M-Audio BX8 D2

Have you actually had this mouse not working? I did plenty of research before buying this mouse and never saw anything about it not working. Seems a lil bit extreme don't ya think?

1. The only way I see it getting rusted is if you spilled something on it. I've had mine for almost 6 months now. Idk what you're doing but I doubt that will happen to mine.

3. If you have the palm rest outstretched to the farthest option, then yes it can be a little wobbly. Stock, the palm rest does not wobble at all.

4. This is such a small complaint.....just because you have to press the DPI button twice before you get back down to the lowest DPI is a little bit of an extreme complaint.

1 and 2. Yeah I live in a hot place so sweating probably has a lot to do with that.

3. Mine wobbles slightly even when it's right in. I have a pretty big hand so I have to have it pretty far out which makes the wobbling worse. I've kinda got used to it though.

4. It's pretty annoying when you have to keep going from lowest to highest every 5 minutes. I do a bit of graphical work for school assignments but I also do research at the same which i like to have my mouse on high sensitivity for.

didnt spill anything on it,. i just walked over to my desk, sat down, and put my hand on the mouse. only to get a static shock. after that a perfectly good mouse went faulty.

why do i say 1 in 5 ship broken because this mouse has a common rma fault for the left click, where you press the LMB and the cursor on the screen twitches. my first mouse suffered from it , its how i know its a common fault.

i took it back 2 days after i bought it and had it exchanged for a flawless version. this is the 1 that gave the shock.

the sensor is 1 of the weak points on this mouse it haz a Z axis issue when you lift it, it goes down and to the left. the sensor also has an issue with jitter. mine is just over 15 months old.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

• 2 weeks later...

Good looking mouse but unfortunetlly overpriced, it was on my shortlist but i took Logitech G600 price difference was more then 50 euros. Askin 130 euros for a mouse no matter how good it looks is just major turn off !

an issue that i get with mine is the mouse decides to reconnect every now and then, its fine most the time but when im in a game its anoying.

i think its its sleep timer or something :|

Character artist in the Games industry.

an issue that i get with mine is the mouse decides to reconnect every now and then, its fine most the time but when im in a game its anoying.

i think its its sleep timer or something :|

Maybe faulty USB connector or USB cable? Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port?

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

Maybe faulty USB connector or USB cable? Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port?

yes, every 1 is the same.

it could be my computer cause with my partners laptop its fine

Character artist in the Games industry.

This mouse has so many buttons it's ridiculous.

I too had a squeaky scroll wheel and I found the palm rest wobbled (when not on inner-most setting). Two things that should not happen with a mouse over $100.  Another thing I noticed is that I had to clean the laser area daily otherwise the mouse would have tracking issues. I figured it was the hair from my cat, but no other mice I have ever had has this problem, just annoying to deal with.

TL;DR: Want a lot of buttons and have lots of money? Get this mouse. Otherwise there are better choices

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

yes, every 1 is the same.

it could be my computer cause with my partners laptop its fine

I had issues with this mouse plugged into the USB 3.0 ports on my case and mobo. Worked fine on USB 2.0

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |