Hyper-extended my knee

Konn

I was playing dodgeball a few months ago with fellow students and attempted to stop instantly after running without falling over so I bent forwards and hyper-extended my knees, in particularly my right one. I instantly fell from the pain which lasted around 30 seconds. I then was able to walk but only limp.

After that there was still pain for about a week, it was bearable though if I kept my leg still in a certain position. After all that when the pain disappeared, I tested kicking and after a certain amount of kicks,  it feels like as if 2 things in my leg are clicking with one another. Doesn't feel like bone (something hard) but rather something else and it's not in the knee but more at the back of the leg in that area.

After walking sometimes, even for 2 minutes or 20, the limping pain sometimes comes back though it is easily bearable compared to the past pain from the initial incident though it still causes me to somewhat limp.

Does anyone know the problem? 

I haven't been to a doctor or whoever looks at these sort of things as I cannot be bothered.

Good Morning...

I jarred my knee doing long jump once. Didn't bend my knee to support my land, It's like I just landed with all my might on 1 straight leg. I nearly vomited from the pain. I was limping for a week, and could only hop for the first day or 2.

Occasionally it plays up, restricting me from bending my knee fully :/

Unfortunately I don't know your problem, I'm not a doctor. You should make the effort to see one though, it'll most likely be beneficial.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

You are going to need very light surgery so that this doesn't become a worse problem years form now. I can't tell you exactly what is going on in your knee but this happens to people all the time. I've had the same thing happen to me but I don't have health insurance lol

Sounds similar to my buddy's torn meniscus. He eventually got surgery on it. Get it checked dude.

I hyper extended my knee and pulled a piece of bone off the back of my knee, and never needed surgery but i needed a splint and crutches for almost a month.

Later I broke the same knee, (not related to the a for mentioned Ingury) And So what happened, (ya make your jokes)

I broke my knee stepping off a immobile skateboard and thats all i did, like stepping off a curb. But i was growing so fast my bones were weak so what happened in my knee was, (Somewhat graphic so if you get grossed out turn away) 

I tor 2 tendons (the ones on either side of my knee cap)

Shot my kneecap two inches into my thigh and tor my tendon holding on my knee cap

And tor a 1 inch square piece of bone on the front of my shin bone

and i got a miner fracture on the top of my shin.

The doctor said that the fracture i got was the most painful fracture you can get.

So ya it hurt. needed surgery.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I haven't broke a bone in my body in all my life :p

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

I hyper extended my knee and pulled a piece of bone off the back of my knee, and never needed surgery but i needed a splint and crutches for almost a month.

Later I broke the same knee, (not related to the a for mentioned Ingury) And So what happened, (ya make your jokes)

I broke my knee stepping off a immobile skateboard and thats all i did, like stepping off a curb. But i was growing so fast my bones were weak so what happened in my knee was, (Somewhat graphic so if you get grossed out turn away) 

I tor 2 tendons (the ones on either side of my knee cap)

Shot my kneecap two inches into my thigh and tor my tendon holding on my knee cap

And tor a 1 inch square piece of bone on the front of my shin bone

and i got a miner fracture on the top of my shin.

The doctor said that the fracture i got was the most painful fracture you can get.

So ya it hurt. needed surgery.

Ouch.. Like.. OUCH!

Ouch.. Like.. OUCH!

Ya, couldnt walk for a month and the doctor didnt trust me on crutches so i had to use a walker, in highschool, you can imagine what that was like

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Ya, couldnt walk for a month and the doctor didnt trust me on crutches so i had to use a walker, in highschool, you can imagine what that was like

What do you mean he didn't "trust" you with crutches? 

What do you mean he didn't "trust" you with crutches? 

Didnt think i was stable enough

I wouldn't trust you either if you did all that just stepping off a fucking immobile skateboard XP

I wouldn't trust you either if you did all that just stepping off a fucking immobile skateboard XP

Lol, I didnt do anything but grow to fast, it broke on a growth plate

i doubt its a broken bone when i broke the side of my had i felt no pain for an hour after it swelled up and whent all brused well saying that i did feel a burning sensation before any pain and the pain was unbareable.

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

My feelings go out to you bro:) I hope you get feeling better!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

ive had the same pain, when i used to wrestle i tryed to get out of a leg tourqe by spining and popped me knee and micro torn my lateral tendons.. all the docs said was compress it and try not to use it. 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

I broke the bone that connected my Anterior cruciate ligament, needed a cast for 4 weeks, no surgery.

That was over 6 years ago, my knee was never again what it used to.

Go see a doctor.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Jesus Christ that seems horrible. I once had a dislocated kneecap (left kneecap on left side of knee) and the pain was terrible, couldn't walk for a week