One Plus One invites

I got some invites and posting around on my social networks aren't picking up any traffic...

EDIT: eff it i'll just give them away here

also, Remember that this invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States. ( 25/07/2014 )

i think @terrytek needs one

but i think this against CoC, because your kinda advertising(like asking for people to sub to get a invite)

Do you know if the invites have some kind of expiration date ? 

My systems & devices: 

First Rig
Budget Build:  Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0  | AMD FX-6350 | Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz (2X4GB) | Asus Radeon R9 270X DirectCU II TOP 2GB | 1TB WD Blue + 500GB WD Green | Corsair Builder CX750W | Zalman Z12 Plus
Peripherals
Steelseries Rival Optical Mouse,  Apex Keyboard, H Wireless Headset
Mobile Devices
One Plus One Sandstone Black

If you are willing to give an invite to a first time poster, I would be really grateful. If not, I totally understand. Thanks in advance!

Hello there friend i have a friend who is going to make a account on here soon and he is really looking for a OnePlus One his S3 Broke and hes a friend of mine, i want to give him my shareable invites but i dont have them yet. It will be great if he could get one with your invite :)

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

Hello there friend i have a friend who is going to make a account on here soon and he is really looking for a OnePlus One his S3 Broke and hes a friend of mine, i want to give him my shareable invites but i dont have them yet. It will be great if he could get one with your invite :)

tell him to get on LTT and post :P

Hello my samsung galaxy s3 broke and I'm in need of a new phone, really helpful if I can get an invite. I'm CyanOG's friend

tell him to get on LTT and post :P

Alright m8 he is currently doing that but is having some issues with logging in and steam. Im pretty sure you dont need steam when you make a account 

EDIT: there he is (laser0210)

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

well rumor has it that the One Plus One is gonna be "pre-order" avaliable in October so this is probably the last batch of "invite system" orders around..

source: http://oneplus.net/blog/?p=223

Read this article earlier. Unfortunately need a phone right now 

well rumor has it that the One Plus One is gonna be "pre-order" avaliable in October so this is probably the last batch of "invite system" orders around..

source: http://oneplus.net/blog/?p=223

There will be both Pre-Order system and Invite so thats a good thing

Still got any? :P

Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 | AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.9GHz | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 & Club3D 7950 RoyalKing in the same rig. such dogecoin miningz | 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz | Corsair H70 | Antec P280 White Windowed | Asus Xonar DG | Samson SR-850 | Blue Yeti

I would like an invite because currentlt I do not even have a phone.

-thanks

Can I get the invite I really need a new phone -Thanks for giveaway anyways.

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

i would love the one plus one for my mom 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Do you have any more invites? Lasar is going to order his soon and i got another friend who wants it because he is tired of his iPhone 4S

Anyone looking for invites, i also have 3 to give away. For the 64GB sandstone version. send me a pm if youre looking for one, will update when theyre gone.

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

Anyone looking for invites, i also have 3 to give away. For the 64GB sandstone version. send me a pm if youre looking for one, will update when theyre gone.

I sent my 3 out, Nathan here says he has 3 to give out aswell guys! I have 1 claimed and 2 unclaimed as of right now, if they don't get claimed middle of tomorrow i'll send the codes to others so someone can use them before they expire!