Mod24 Shirt Ideas

Hey guys!

So I've been watching the Mod24 stream for the whole time and during one of the twitter interactions I brought up the idea of a shirt. My idea was something along the lines of "I stayed up 24 hours and only got this shirt".

Linus and Luke seemed to like the idea and others said they would buy a shirt.

So I thought I would make a discussion to see peoples interest and brainstorm some ideas for a shirt. Like Luke said something along the lines of "I survived Mod24"

Anyway what do you guys think?

i'm working on a design right now

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

''Achievement get: All nighter''?

Kinda has a ring to it I think :)

-GhostexPlays

modS_24.png

Liking this, very specific joke though. But that adds to it.

Liking this, very specific joke though. But that adds to it.

Yeah. It does limit the market some but it leaves it for those who were there and paying attention -chuckles- and you can always pop out a couple different versions to make it more available. 

Hear is my shirt design that I did on custom ink. Tell me what you think about it. Hopefully we can pick a shirt design soon for the fans. What I like about my design is that I included the contest word in it.

Attached is the file of the 2 pictures.                             

Front                                                                    Back

post-142523-0-62901900-1411178578.jpg

post-142523-0-64355700-1411178605.jpg

Hear is my shirt design that I did on custom ink. Tell me what you think about it. Hopefully we can pick a shirt design soon for the fans. What I like about my design is that I included the contest word in it.

If that really was the phrase. I hope it was cause that's what i used but I'm just expecting it to be something completely difference and everyone just went with that cause it fit.

I know but if it is a different phrase I will edit it and change it